Valentine’s Day candy bark is one of the best sweet treats and one of the best Valentine’s days candy. Our Valentine’s Day Bark Candy recipe is quick, easy and has an unexpected pink cookie crust. This candy bark recipe is sweet and delicious perfect to give to someone special. Kids enjoy helping to make candy bark–adding sprinkles and chocolate candies at the end is the best part!
Let’s make Valentine’s Day bark candy recipe!
This Valentine’s candy bark is delicious! It’s very sweet so it’ll take care of that sweet tooth! Hoard it for yourself, make and eat it as a family, or make it as a gift, this valentine’s day treat is perfect for everyone, so make sure to add it to your candy bark recipe repertoire.
Related: More chocolate bark recipes
White chocolate, sprinkles, M&M’s make this so delicious! Even your kids can help make it. Whether you’re eating these Valentine’s day chocolates or giving them as Valentine’s day gifts, you’ll want to try this Valentine’s day candy bark recipe.
This article contains affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Ingredients
Directions To Make Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Recipe
In a blender, mix up the strawberry wafers and cream cheese until it is similar to the dough to create the crust. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
Fill the bottom of the baking sheet with the wafer/cream cheese mixture, spread evenly, and press it down.
In a glass bowl, microwave your cheesecake candy melts for 1 minute. Stir. If not melted smoothly, microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in-between until smooth.
Pour the melted candy bark over the wafer/cream cheese crust.
Top with M&M’s and sprinkles. Set aside until firm.
Break apart and enjoy this delicious Valentine’s day treat.
Picture Step by Step Instructions for this Recipe
variations for valentine’s day candy bark
- You can break them into small pieces, big pieces, or if you want more uniform pieces that are nice and neat you could use a knife to cut them into squares.
- Don’t like white chocolate? Use milk chocolate or dark chocolate instead.
- You can also use other candies like conversation hearts, jelly beans, chocolate shavings, candy hearts. Used all your favorites! They will all make your taste buds tingle.
- Don’t forget to add your favorite tree nuts. A hint of salt always does well from things like peanuts.
- Use your favorite candies. Any heart shapes like Sweethearts work, gummy hearts, or any tiny conversations hearts like Sweetarts.
- Add some caramel or dried fruit if you don’t want sprinkles and M&M’s. You could add dried strawberries, cherry, really anything to your sweets.
- Add more chocolate! Chopped up truffles would go well, Valentine’s day red foil heart assorted milk chocolate candies work well, any pink chocolates, chocolate cream white truffles, Hershey’s kisses, whatever your favorite chocolate is!
How to Store Candy Bark
If it lasts long enough to package (and isn’t eaten as soon as it’s made!) place it in an airtight container and keep it in a cool area.
How to Gift Valentine Candy Bark
Making gifts, and then wrapping them with my kids is a great time to discuss how important it is to pay it forward and show people how appreciated they are!
This would be an awesome treat packaged with some cute kids’ valentines for school.
Wrap your Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark in decorative boxes that your kids can decorate with stickers, a plate with a paper heart doilie, or a Valentine’s Day cellophane treat bag with ribbons.
You could even give this Valentine’s chocolate in a heart-shaped box. It makes the perfect gift. Why? Because it is a sweet gift and who doesn’t like desserts?
OUR EXPERIENCE IN MAKING Valentine’s day candy bark treat recipe
I love making wrapping paper with my kids, so I’m loving this DIY stamp craft, from Play Ideas with my kids. This Valentine’s Day, I’m going to make wrapping paper and then wrap boxes of this Valentine’s Day Candy Bark, just like a candy shop would!
- White melting chocolate
- Cheesecake candy flavoring
- Strawberry wafers
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Package M&M’s
- In a blender, mix up the strawberry wafers and cream cheese until it is similar to a dough to create the crust. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Fill the bottom of the baking sheet with the wafer/cream cheese mixture, spread evenly, and press it down.
- In a glass bowl, microwave your cheesecake candy melts for 1 minute. Stir. If not melted smoothly, microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between until smooth.
- Pour the melted candy bark over the wafer/cream cheese crust.
- Top with M&M’s and sprinkles. Set aside until firm.
- Break apart and and enjoy!
Related: We love Cookies ‘n’ Cream Funfetti Bark
More Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities from Kids Activities Blog
Did you make this Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Treat Recipe? What did your family think about this?